Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUESTION] Q&A AMA + See FAQ
Questions and answers, simple as that; Ask me anything.
(Note, before asking questions involving Border Sim remember to read the FAQ, it's useful!)
FAQ:
i cnt join 2 game i will fuck myself plz :unkick me
You are either  or banned

how do i escape china plz help
lol noob

how to be admission
Send application or buy t-shirt

how to be mom
YOU CAN'T

noob
no u

GREETINGS FROM SYRIA. I TOUCHED MY PENIS AND STROKED IT! SOMEHOW I STARTED TO FEEL SO GOOD! 1 MINUTE LATER SOMETHING WHITE APPEARED FROM MY PENIS  I THOUGHT IT WAS HONEY UNTIL I TASTED IT... I NOTICED IT IS NOT A FUCKING HONEY. PLEASE HELP WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY PENIS
omg noob

I bought gps but it says my wife is going to somewhere bad
Your device is broken. Trust your wife

how to be gs
Wash my feets

where is my mom

man i bought luger but it gives me tokarev im scammed
There is no difference between luger and tokarev. Read description luger is deleted.

fix your shitty guards they are shooting randomly and killing me
Guards can't kill people for no reason. There is anti-rk in the game.

im promoted to cadet  but im still foreign immigrant here so how the fuck do I get my roles in discord?
Do !getroles #✔verify✔

No one helps me in #help  am I ugly?

I bombed government building
Boomber

I ACCIDENTALLY ENTERED #?man-zone? WTF
Nothing is accident  Mute the channel lol

how to send application
idk

i dont hear trainings
Don't mute the server then noob

See 2:

What the fuck just happened!? I was masturbating for 7 months
1: States shutdown schools! They knew children are carriers from beginning...
2: Most of children are sent to their grandfather when schools shutdown so they infected old people.
3: Hospitals filled with old people
4: First times it was announced that people should not wear masks only infecteds
5: Virus spread a lot
6: Now a lot of people dies one by one

Coincidence or planned?

Is this true masturbation boosts your immune system and me win corona war?
YES AND NO! MASTURBATION FUCKS YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND MAKES YOU MORE TIRED THAN BEFORE BUT IT MAKES YOU CHILL  SO YOU GET RID OF STRESS AND IT HELPS IMMUNE SYSTEM A BIT

ME BUY PREMIUM NO ROLE PLZ :ROLE ME PREMIUM
Go to #✔verify✔ and do !getroles to update your roles.
If you are not High Class Citizen yet join the Border Simulator and be ranked automatically!

WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE ME  JUST BECAUSE I AM A BADASS SHIT?  IM CITIZEN BUT STILL FOREIGNER HERE PLZ RANK ME OR I WILL TELL MY POLICE DAD TO ARREST YOU

why no minister for red army and admissions?
Just to clarify the sitation, it is not about man power loss. We have 40K+ members and a lot of people wants to be minister in both red army and admission. Our leadership system will only hire ministers for important groups. We pay for ministers and inspect them so there is no point of getting new minister and pay him for nothing in admission or red army. Basically admission and red army is currently discontinued. Red army will come back with automatic training system (with bots and cutscenes instead of real high ranks training people) same thing would happen for admissions. there will be auto training system or admission will be free team because real members can't really be active as expected and ministry of admissions can't fill all servers when needed.

what the fuck will happen to dead groups?
If nothing goes wrong, you will be able to join trainings of demanded divisions in bootcamp and be automatically ranked by bot. Admissions could be free team

me bought amdission t-shirt me scam?
Join border simulator to get automatically ranked

me bought amdission t-shirt but me cummed on it while masturbating. If I wash the t-shirt will my rank gone?
No

WHERE THE FRICK DO I REPORT HACKERS? #bugs IS OK?
Report exploiters to roblox first, if you have visual proof you can report them in #help then our staffs will take action.

I AM RANKED UP IN ROBLOX BUT STILL FOREIGNER THERE? WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GIVE MY FUCKING ROLES
This is how you got your foreigner role before... 

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CORONA PET I SPENT MY 40 HOURS TO WIN IT
removed

WHY I CAN'T JOIN #?man-zone? AND #?girl-zone? IM VERY HORNY OPEN IT OR MY DAD IS USA PRESIDENT I WILL REPORT THIS GROUP TO MY DAD
You need to be 18 years old to enter nsfw channels (new update from discord)

me bought admin t-shirt to be moderator but me cummed on it while masturbating. If I wash the t-shirt will my rank gone?
NO

ME MAYOR BUY BUT NO RANK DISCORD
If you are not Council of City Mayor yet join the Border Simulator and be ranked automatically!

I bought mayor but I am not ranked in the discord?
If you are not Council of City Mayor yet join the Border Simulator and be ranked automatically!

I bought mayor everything works thanks

FAQ Above , Written by Lenin.
(Ask questions, if any, in the replies to this thread or in my pm's.)